For Schools/Organizations: Specializing in the education of culturally and linguistically diverse populations, special education students and Title I School populations.
For Families/Students: Provide counseling to help students and families choose a school, college or educational program that is an effective match for the student’s specific academic and social needs.
The following supports are available:
- Learning Style Assessment
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)/Section 504 Plan Support
- Family/Student Advocacy
- College Education Admission Advising
- Graduate/Professional School Advising
- Financial Aid Process Support
- Support for Development/Learning Challenges
- Study Skill Development
- Standardized Test Preparation
- Literacy Development