For Schools/Organizations: Specializing in the education of culturally and linguistically diverse populations, special education students and Title I School populations.
For Families/Students: Provide counseling to help students and families choose a school, college or educational program that is an effective match for the student’s specific academic and social needs.
The following supports are available:
- Learning Style Assessment
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)/Section 504 Plan Support
- Family/Student Advocacy
- College Education Admission Advising
- Graduate/Professional School Advising
- Financial Aid Process Support
- Support for Development/Learning Challenges
- Study Skill Development
- Standardized Test Preparation
- Literacy Development
Vocational Support Services
We support adults with or without evidence of developmental disabilities or related conditions.
- Accent Modification
- Resume Development
- Job Search Support/Networking
- Interview Preparation
- Career Coaching
- Job Training/Skill Development
- Site Visits
- Problem Solving/Conflict Resolution
Provision of services is based upon the individual’s level of need in searching, securing, and effectively carrying out vocational duties.
Post-Secondary Educational Support
- Organization and Study Skill Development
- Time Management Support
- Tutoring Services
- Career Development
- Editing and Proofreading Services